What do I do?
Send bitcoins to our address at 1GRWQA3wLGL9i5aW371Nd1HnF4QaBNEGxG and watch them fall. You then win whatever you bet times the number of the bucket it lands on. All happens within seconds, and is provably fair. Wins are returned to the address that sent the bet. So if you use an online wallet (blockchain.info works fine) please test with small bets 1st. Max bet is currently 1.0BTC - happy bitcoin gambling!
Can I try for free?
Sure just click on the button below and watch the coin fall. You will not win anything, but can still be fun. Also you can just watch other people betting. All bets get shown on this screen.
Chat with other players here:
|Id||Date/Time||Status||Address||Transaction||Bet Amount||Return Amount||Return Transacion|
How do I know it is fair?
We publish in advance the public key that corresponds to a private key. There is one of these for each day. When we receive your bet we take the hash of the transaction and the private key for that day and create a string privateKey:hash we then hash this to get ripemd160(sha256(transactionhash:privatekey)). Then the 1st 2 bytes are used. If the bit is 1 the ball goes left if it is 0 it goes right. See Bet 14 for details.
A few hours after midnight each day we publish the private keys (see: secrets), so you can then be 100% sure that the key corresponds to the public key we published in advance (you can use bitaddress.org to prove this), and then by taking the transaction hash you can calculate the path and know the game was not rigged.
This has all been independantly audited by "dooglus". A full account is in this thread on the bitcoin forum.
What are the odds?
For a limited time ONLY payout is 99% - that is higher than SatoshiDice!
We do subtract the 0.0005 transaction fee from winning payments
This means that if you make 100 bets of 0.2 BTC each it will only on average cost you 0.2 BTC (plus 0.05 in fees on your sending transactions and 0.025 in fees on winning payments making a total cost of 0.275 BTC). Now that is very good value gambling!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is this?
- We are a bitcoin casino gambling game. You send your coins to us and then you watch them fall. The instant they get to the bottom we pay out any winnings! The great thing about gambling with bitcoins is that you do not have to open an account, or hand over your credit card details. Also you can the next day prove 100% that we did not cheat on you, so need very little trust in us. As you can see from the 1000's of bets already placed may others in the bitcoin community trust us as their bitcoin casino game of choice.
- What does pending mean?
- This happens when we receive a bet but we are not sure it is not someone trying to double spend. e.g. it has no fee or we can not see the input transactions to it in the blockchain. Once the transaction is in the chain the bet will progress.
- What does initial mean?
- This is that we have the transaction and think it is OK, but are waiting for enough peers to see before we pay out. This should be fine, but some can get stuck in this state. If that happens the next block will clear them.
- Do you offer an affiliate scheme?
- Yes we do. PM us through the Forum, using the link at the top. Please include details of the site, where you would put the link and how many views and clicks we might expect. We will then send you details if we think you would be a good match.